Welcome to Nutrisystem Blogs
20212223242526
27282930123
45678910
Blog Subscription
shellbelle0508's blog
Protein Shake
So, I really enjoyed my afternoon Craving Crusher Shakes that I had for the first few weeks on NS (they really help me get through my afternoon labs that I teach).  The problem...they are a bit pricey so in trying to find a replacement I found one with the following stats:
Per Serving
150 calories
3g fat
80mg sodium
8g total carbs
5g fiber
0g sugar
24g protein

Would this work as a good replacement for the Craving Crusher Shake?

Published Mon, April 07, 2014 06:40 PM by shellbelle0508
My Tickers

khaki329 said:
Those seem to compare pretty favorably with the NS Crave Crusher shakes. (except they are about 10 calories too short).

Are you sure you want to give up a PowerFuel and a SmartCarb everyday in the form of a shake? You will probably only get 1 SC a day and it's best to have that in the form of fruit.

You may want to check out the NS regular shakes. They only count as 1 PF. (I drink 1 every day).

What brand are the ones you found? Walmart sells a pre-mixed Nutrisystem shake which counts as 1 PF and 1 SC.

Or, you could go on the Discussion Forums and post a "Crave Crusher Shake Wanted" thread. I would bet there are some people who are not using theirs and would be happy to mail them to you for the price of postage plus a little more. Can't hurt to ask.

Just some thoughts...
April 07, 2014 07:06 PM EST
shellbelle0508 said:
Its not every day, just the days when I teach labs back to back for 8 hours straight with only a 10 min break in between if the lab finished on time (Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays). Other days I eat either a banana or unsweetened applesauce.
Back to the shakes the brand I found is Chocolite. My walmart does not carry the shakes :(
April 07, 2014 07:27 PM EST
dream1967 said:
In the following order, I like "Big Train Fit Frappe," "Atkins Advantage Chocolate Shake," and "Core Power Protein Shake." The last one is hard to find here, however, but the first two I get at Sam's Club. Good luck - hope you find something you like. I'll have to look for "Chocolite" - I've never heard of it.
April 07, 2014 08:24 PM EST
scorvers1 said:
I use EAS Lean 15 protein powder...easily found at walmart and sams... 100 cal 15 g protein, 11 carb, 1.5 fat, 5g fiber...I LOVE IT....I get vanilla creams...for $20 I can make over 30 shakes with it
April 08, 2014 04:11 PM EST